Free Call Back
At Finance Claims we have been successfully processing PPI Claims in Ireland since 2010. We were the first company in Ireland to offer a No Win No Fee PPI Refund service and since 2010 we have been fighting on behalf of consumers nationwide. We have used our risk free service and expertise to reclaim tens of thousands of Euros in compensation for our clients against multiple banks and financial institutions in Ireland. When you contact Finance Claims our PPI team will give you a free no obligation review of your case. If we discover that you have been Mis Sold PPI we will take on your case with no upfront costs or charges and process your claim from start to finish using our no win no fee service. We will fight your case using our industry expertise and we always look for a maximum settlement which includes a full refund of all ppi premiums and relevant interest charges if applicable. Why not contact us today for a FREE No Obligation Review of your case?
Do you have PPI Claims? Thousands of consumers across Ireland are currently processing PPI Claims because they have been ripped off by their lenders. You could be due thousands in PPI Claims compensation without even knowing it! Payment Protection Insurance or PPI as it is more commonly known is an insurance policy sold alongside loans, credit cards and Mortgages. In theory PPI is designed to protect borrowers if they become unable to meet repayments as a result of accident, sickness or redundancy. The Problem with PPI is that it has been sold to consumers who did not need, want or would benefit from it.
As a result of this lenders and Banks in Ireland are currently being investigated by the Central Bank of Ireland for mis-selling Payment Protection Insurance. This has led to thousands of consumers processing PPI Claims on the basis that they have been ripped off! If you are paying for PPI alongside Loans, Credit Cards or Mortgages you may have PPI Claims Ireland and you could be entitled to thousands of Euros in compensation. We can process your PPI Claims using our No Win No Fee service with no upfornt costs or charges. Our average refund for PPI Claims is €3500!!
CONTACT US NOW AND FIND OUT IF YOU HAVE BEEN MIS-SOLD PPI. YOU COULD BE ENTITLED TO THOUSANDS OF EUROS IN COMPENSATION.
Mis Sold PPI
Were you Mis Sold PPI? To find out if you have been Mis Sold PPI please review the statements below:
- Were you told that PPI was compulsory?
- Were you pressurised into taking PPI?
- Were you self employed when sold PPI?
- Were you sold PPI as a student or whilst unemployed?
- Did your lender fail to explain the terms, conditions & exclusions of the policy?
- Did you discover you were paying for PPI without ever requesting it?
- Did ytour lender fail to explain that pre existing medical conditions were not covered?
- Were you sold PPI when working part time or on contract?
IF YOU HAVE ANSWERED YES TO ANY OF THE ABOVE YOU COULD BE ENTITLED TO THOUSANDS OF EUROS IN PPI CLAIMS COMPENSATION.
No Win No Fee
If you are searching for a No Win No Fee service for PPI Claims in Ireland you have comer to the right place. We have been offering a No Win No Fee service since our launch in 2010. To find out more about our services contact us now and speak to one of our trained advisers who can explain our services and process in detail. We can also review your PPI Claims with no obligation to help you identify if you are entitled to compensation. If we discover that you have been mis-sold PPI and you would like to make a claim we can do this for you without charging any upfront fees. We will process your claim from start to finish using our expertise and our proven No Win No Fee service. To find out more contact our office on Lo-Call 0818 301 302 or request a call back on our website to start your claim now. You could have PPI Claims and you could be entitled to thousands of Euros in compensation.
You May be Entitled to Compensation if…
- You were told PPI was compulsory
- You were self-employed when sold PPI
- You discovered PPI without requesting it
- You were pressurised into taking PPI
- You were sold PPI when you started a new job
- The T&Cs of the PPI were not explained to you
- The exclusions of the PPI were not explained
- Your medical history wasn’t asked when sold PPI
- You were working part-time/contract when sold PPI
- You were sold PPI without needing it