If you are a customer of Bank of Ireland you may be owed thousands of Euros in compensation from your lender. Bank of Ireland are currently under investigation by the Central Bank of Ireland for mis-selling Payment Protection Insurance on Loans, Mortgages and Credit Cards. This investigation has been under way for some time but last October the Central Bank ordered BOI to review all ppi policies sold since 2007. This review is being carried out by BOI and a third paty organisation to ensure it is a thorough investigation. It is expected that once this review is completed the ppi mis-selling will be extremely evident and this will result in BOI having to refund millions in compensation to its clients.
If you were sold Bank of Ireland Payment Protection through a branch or via BOI 365 you may have been one of the customers mis-sold ppi and you could be entitled to thousands of Euros compensation. 365 Online is the online banking facility and it is expected that some loan and credit card applications were processed via this website without correct review procedures in place. Whether you were sold PPI by a Bank of Ireland branch or via BOI Online you may have been ripped off and you could be one of the consumers entitled to Bank of Ireland PPI Refunds. Contact us now and find out more about our NO Win No Fee service.
Were you been Mis Sold PPI by Bank of Ireland?
Can you answer yes to any of the following?
- Were you told by Bank of Ireland that PPI was compulsory?
- Were you sold PPI by Bank of Ireland whilst self employed?
- Were you sold PPI by Bank of Ireland whilst working part time or on contract?
- Were you sold PPI by BOI whilst unemployed?
- Did the BOI pressurise you into taking PPI?
- Did the BOI fail to advise you of the terms, conditions and exclusions in the policy?
- Did Bank of Ireland fail to advise you that pre existing medical conditions wouldn’t be covered?
- Did you select PPI whilst on BOI 365 without knowing what it was?
- Were you sold PPI with a BOI Online application without knowing about it?
- Did you discover you were paying PPI to BOI without requesting it?
- Did you have a claim rejected by BOI for something you were told would be covered?
- Did the Bank of Ireland fail to advise you of the costs of the PPI policy?
If you have answered yes to any of the above Bank of Ireland may owe you thousands in compensation. Contact us now For as free No Obligation Review on Lo-Call 0818 301 302.